Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Year-End Song PART 2

Kylie's Get Outta My Way, as mentioned in my previous post, is my top year-end song! My year-end songs are the songs I listen to at the end of the year (duh) when:

1. I feel like celebrating the most... it is Decem-BLUR anyway!

2. I reflect the most...

3. I feel hopeful for the coming year


Celebrate life... we made it another year! Another year filled with love and friendships and prosperity...

Reflect and internalize... What did I learn this year?

Stay hopeful... Be content of where you are, but keep working on your progress...


Going back to Kylie's song, whenever I listen to it, it brings me joy. The beat just makes me wanna dance! After years of fighting it, I've become comfortable having that party girl persona... And this song brings out the party girl in me!

The end of the year is also the time when I draft my New Year's Resolutions... I've done good so far with my previous resolutions, but I still need to work on myself. We always need to constantly work on ourselves...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment